Property Tax Challenges

Paying too much for your property taxes?

Do believe your house is overvalued?

No need to worry any longer. Here at Cobb County Home Appraiser, we strive to provide you with an accurate valuation of your property.

Most localities determine your property tax burden based on an ad valorem assessment of the property’s value. Sometimes, as a property owner, you get an unwanted surprise in the mail telling you your taxes are going up, and sometimes it may seem as though your assessment is too high.

How to Appeal Your Property Tax Assessment

Before you start the appeal process, research how your local government assesses property. Look at the length of time between assessments as well as how the market value of a home is determined. We at Cobb County Home Appraiser can provide support for our estimate of value. Our primary purpose is to help those property owners who feel that their property taxes are too high.  We do this by helping you appeal your total assessed valuation of your property.

When you hire us for an assessment appeal, you’re commissioning an independent, third-party professional appraisal report. As such we do our own evaluation, beginning to end. If you’re right that your property has been overvalued, an independent report such as ours will be even more persuasive than any other evidence you can marshal on your own.

While we are unable to guarantee the outcome of your appeal, an appraisal completed by a state certified real estate appraiser would be a step in the right direction in any dispute with your local tax assessor. We do our own evaluation on your house from beginning to end and an independent report such as ours will be more persuasive when you are trying to appeal your taxes.

We specialize, but are not limited to retrospective valuation (dates in the past) of single family residential, land, multi-family residential and small income properties in metro Atlanta.

Contact Us Today!

We'll provide you an expert appraisal package with rock solid numbers to back up your tax appeal.